August 09, 2017
As routine maintenance, the Sky Hi Water system has recently been flushed and is being chlorinated for the next 30 days. You may notice the smell and taste of chlorine during this time. The chlorine levels are well within safe levels and the water is absolutely safe to drink. After the 30 days, the chlorination process will be completed and the water system will be flushed once more to remove any residual chlorine from the system. Any smell or chlorine taste should go away at that time.